Q: Soon as i put it in drive the motor dies what does that seem to be?

Truck runs fine it sometimes shuts off in nuteral dies when you put it in drive even dies when u give it gas iv changed the fuel pump fuel filter rebuilt the throttle body rotter button plugs wires it hasent jumped timing idel control sensor map sensor idk what else to do

I have seen where the transmission will stall the engine when you put it in any gear except park. The cause is an internal leak in the valve body causing the forward and reverse to be engaged at the same time. The transmission pressures would have to be tested to see if it is causing the engine stall. When the transmission does the stalling it will cause the engine to abruptly stall as soon as the shifter is moved from park. If it is the engine causing the stall then you may have a vacuum leak or the fuel injection system has a leaking fuel control valve or sticking injectors. My suggestion would be to contact a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the stalling issue for you.

3. Soon as i put it in drive the motor dies what does that seem to be?