Q: Sometimes while driving my service engine light flashes for a second and the engine sputters then goes right back to normal.

Sometimes while driving my service engine light flashes for a second and the engine sputters then goes right back to normal. Most of the time it runs great with no issues while idling or anything, until about a month ago. At first it was rare but seems to be happening more often over this past week. I feel like it is mainly when I go over a bump but that could just be a coincidence. I would like to know what to check or fix.

3. Sometimes while driving my service engine light flashes for a second and the engine sputters then goes right back to normal.