Q: Sometimes my pickup accelerates supergood, other times it accelerates slow, at high RPMs.

Hi, So i have been having an issue with my pickup since I've picked it up a couple months ago. Some days when i start it up, it runs like a champ, accelerates well and feels powerful. Other days, I start driving, and when i press on the gas it is noticeably slower I would say. The acceleration is very very low, and the RPMs are high. So you are basically going 20 - 30 with your engine sounding likes its gonna blow. Is there a reason for this? All days are typically the same, both things happen in all weather conditions, all with long warm ups because of the cold, or little to no warm up.

Thanks!

3. Sometimes my pickup accelerates supergood, other times it accelerates slow, at high RPMs.