Q: Why would my car have a delay in acceleration in my 201 Acura CL

I step on the accelerator to go and it pulls back a lil and then I step on it agin and it wount respond then suddenly while steping on the accelerator to make it go it will pull back and suddenly acelorates on it own hard that u fell it like if some one pushed u forward from behind

Hello. It sounds like you either have a failure in the throttle body or a problem with the throttle body position sensor. If the throttle body itself is failing then the throttle plate may be sticking so I would inspect this first and even clean it out to see if it helps. If not I would test the throttle position sensor with my scan tool to see if it was reading correctly. If not then it will need to be replaced. I would also check other areas such as the fuel filter and the timing belt because excessive wear in those areas will also cause this. If you are going to have this issue looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the car does not accelerate like it should] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/engine-hesitates-during-acceleration-inspection