Q: Noisy when engine first starts.

Sometimes it seems a bit noisy when car first starts up. I'm thinking the serpentine belt might need replacement?

3. Noisy when engine first starts.

Q: I have intermittent heating problem I have changed every cooling component and he continues to overheat in the matter of five seco

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator,...

Q: Driver's side CV joint noise

Hi there. The sound is more like a differential sound that is making a click sound. There seems to be too much free play on the gear train inside the transmission. This is determined by only the sound occurring when...

Q: I have a 2007 Lexus ES 350. I tried to start the car and the lights came on, it clicked but would not turn over. I tried a coupl

Whether a jump start will start a car, or even power lights, depends on how good the connection is and whether or not other issues in the car's electrical system (such as a faulty battery to body ground cable). Also,...