Q: Noisy when engine first starts.

Sometimes it seems a bit noisy when car first starts up. I'm thinking the serpentine belt might need replacement?

3. Noisy when engine first starts.

Q: Timing chain replacement cost?

To obtain an exact quote for replacement of the timing chain, please use the "Get a Quote" link at YourMechanic's timing chain replacement service page. Once you accept the quote, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic, will come right to...

Q: The engine turned off on me while I was driving.

Hi there. The first thing that I recommend doing is check for any codes that the engine may have stored. The ECM may have the engine management system shut down for an issue with the traction control system malfunctioning. Perform...

Q: Lexus IS200 Sometimes Won`t Reverse

The transmission not going into reverse until the transmission fluid warms up is most likely due to leaking internal pressure seals are bypassing fluid until it warms up. This will require the transmission to be rebuilt and all seals replaced...