Q: Noisy when engine first starts.

Sometimes it seems a bit noisy when car first starts up. I'm thinking the serpentine belt might need replacement?

3. Noisy when engine first starts.

Q: AC not blowing cold air in 2008 Honda Ridgeline

Your car probably needs to have some refrigerant added to the system and maybe some stop leak. If there is a leak in the system the die will show up where the leak is and then the part can be...

Q: a/c making boiling noise

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noises you are hearing may in fact be bubbles in the system. If the refrigerant is low, there may be air caught in the system instead. As the air conditioner processes and vaporizes...

Q: Heat only works when im pressing the gas sometimes

Hi There, I would suggest first checking your coolant level to be sure there is sufficient coolant in the radiator as this is what flows through the heater core which is what generates the heat you fee inside the cab...