Q: Something is wrong with the passenger's side wheel.

Somethings going on with the passenger's side wheel. Its gotten to the point that I am afraid to accelerate.

Sounds to me like a loose suspension/steering part or maybe a failed wheel bearing, sometimes a wheel that has come out of balance or a defective tire can cause vibrations or other symptoms that would mimic suspension/steering problems. A certified mechanic should "shake down" the front end with the vehicle supported by the frame and look for loose parts. Have your car inspected to have this issue fixed.

3. Something is wrong with the passenger's side wheel.