Q: Something is wrong with the passenger's side wheel.

Somethings going on with the passenger's side wheel. Its gotten to the point that I am afraid to accelerate.

Sounds to me like a loose suspension/steering part or maybe a failed wheel bearing, sometimes a wheel that has come out of balance or a defective tire can cause vibrations or other symptoms that would mimic suspension/steering problems. A certified mechanic should "shake down" the front end with the vehicle supported by the frame and look for loose parts. Have your car inspected to have this issue fixed.