Q: What would cause two bars hanging from the front of my 2000 Chevrolet Blazer be?

I have a picture of it as well. There are two bars, both fell out of some hole in the front of my 2000 Chevy Blazer. 2 Door. 4x4.
Its on both the left and right side. I do not know how to fix it or if I can just put the bars back in the holes? I moved the bar a little bit on the right side and it moved. I was wondering if I just put it back in the hole or if it will mess it up? I have to get it fixed today so please get back in touch with me. Thank you, Tessa

I would need to see the pictures to be able to tell for sure but it sounds like you may have a broken sway bar or it may be the shocks. It is also possible that this is aftermarket equipment that someone had added. If you need to have it looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to check and see what is falling off of your vehicle.

3. What would cause two bars hanging from the front of my 2000 Chevrolet Blazer be?