Q: Someone took a part off causing it not to start

My ex boyfriend took a part off so my car wont start. All my spark plugs and fuses are there turns over but wont crank

3. Someone took a part off causing it not to start

Q: Car stutters in gear and stopped, the check engine light is on

Hello. I would need to know what you replaced to try and diagnose this issue. If you replaced the spark plug and the ignition coil then you may have an internal engine problem. Most of the time this is caused...

Q: Body Control Module

Hello. If the body control module was replaced with a used one then it will not work directly in your vehicle. The BCM needs to be programmed to the vehicle in order for it to communicate with the other modules....

Q: Car doesn't start but cranks

You mention "adding" gas to the tank. If the tank was run dry, the fuel pump could have been damaged and, in that scenario, yes the pump should be tested to see if that is the problem. If, by chance,...