Q: Someone broke into my car

My car was broken into and the wheel won't turn but the key will turn but the car won't start. The car is a Ford Explorer 2001 sport
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Someone broke into my car

Q: Car vibraitng at 80 mph and over

Hello there. A few different items can cause the vehicle to have a high speed vibration. Most of the times these symptoms will start at 65mph or normal freeway speeds. The most common causes of this vibration includeL wheel(s) out...

Q: 2013 explorer sunroof won't close. The fuse is ok, no motor noise

You may have a defective sunroof motor or the track is binding but you should have the body computer scanned to see if the sunroof motor is being activated when switch is pushed. You may have a defective switch. ...

Q: How do you sound the panic alarm with the remote?

The remote control for your car is much more than just a convenient way to lock or unlock the doors from afar. It also offers enhanced personal safety through the Panic button. Pressing the Panic button automatically sets off the...