Q: Some components remain On and my battery drains overnight?

my truck looses the battery after being parked a night or 2, i notice some components such as the power windows and the 12V outlet remain on no matter how long the car is off. another details that might or might not be related is that the Steering wheels buttons are 90% of the time off (not working). i'm probably gonna take my car to check for a parisite power draining component but I'm wondering that if it is more than one thing at the same time, what other central thing could be? i thought about the ignition switch but at the same time, once the battery is fully charge and the car is on, nothing stops working randomly, so i don't. i appreciate the time and help!

3. Some components remain On and my battery drains overnight?