Q: Soft top drains plugged

My car's soft top drains are plugged, and water accumulates on the floor when it rains.

3. Soft top drains plugged

Q: Q: Check Engine light on

The wrench light is a maintenance indicator. It illuminates whenever your vehicle is due for a timed maintenance. The check engine light could be several hundred issues. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic can retrieve engine codes and...

Q: Car doesn't start right and shakes when idle

Considering your symptoms, I would recommend a fuel and ignition systems inspection to be performed on your vehicle by a qualified professional. If the idle shake only happens after filling up the vehicle with fuel, the problem lies solely in...

Q: "Key" warning shows up in a car with the keyless entry

The remote batteries sometimes lose contact and will not disable the antitheft system. The fix is to remove the battery and bend the terminals up about 30 degrees to put more pressure on the battery so it will not lose...