Q: So someone tryed stealing my car and every sience the check charge system light has come on. Is that due to the battery as well

Its a 2014 Honda accord 4dr ex-lnav someone tryed stealing it. Know the interface system Dont work and check charge system light keeps coming on. All dash lights are on

Hello there. It really depends on how they tried to steal your car. If they broke in and tried to "hot wire" your ignition system, this probably created an electrical issue; even if the ignition was replaced or repaired. It’s also possible that this problem is not related to that attempted robbery. The truth is that it’s very hard for us to guess on what might be causing this problem, due to the multiple variables. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection.

• So someone tryed stealing my car and every sience the check charge system light has come on. Is that due to the battery as well