Q: So since andrew said i might have a weak fuel pump or a clog in the fuel system what do you recommend cause if i pay $309 for a fu

So since andrew said i might have a weak fuel pump or a clog in the fuel system what do you recommend cause if i pay $309 for a fuel pump and that aint the issue then what

The first step would be to have the fuel pressure checked. If the fuel pressure is lower than what the manufacturer recommends, this will indicate that either the fuel filter is dirty or the fuel pump is weak. The fuel filter is often replaced when the fuel pump is replaced. If the fuel pressure is low I would then recommend replacing the fuel filter as this is recommended every certain amount of Miles anyways. If the fuel filter does not resolve the issue this will mean that the fuel pump is weak. Some fuel pressure testers can even check the fuel pressure between the pump and the filter which will prevent buying a filter unnecessarily. However since the filter and pump are typically replaced together the first way will work as well.

3. So since andrew said i might have a weak fuel pump or a clog in the fuel system what do you recommend cause if i pay $309 for a fu