Q: So my 2000 Chevy Blazer is not wanting to accelerate past 40m

So my 2000 Chevy Blazer is not wanting to accelerate past 40mph and I have no clue what is going on. Tried checking the O2 sensors and that does not seem to be helping

Hi there. In most cases, when you have problems with acceleration it can be due to either a fuel system restriction or an issue delivering the power through the transmission. With vehicles as old as your 2000 Blazer, it is common for a torque converter on automatic transmissions to wear out or an inner seal that is leaking, which can cause the symptoms you are describing. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. So my 2000 Chevy Blazer is not wanting to accelerate past 40m