Q: so i took my car to get a remote stater but then afterward my

so i took my car to get a remote stater but then afterward my ABS lights went off and myTC lights on what is the problem now

Hi there. Unfortunately, we really can’t answer your question. If an aftermarket electrical component (remote starter) was installed, there are too many variables about the installation that most likely triggered these error codes to illuminate. The only thing we can recommend is to have a professional mechanic first complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all stored error codes and determine what is causing the error lights. This might help them determine a solution to resolve this issue.

3. so i took my car to get a remote stater but then afterward my