Q: So I have a 2005 Ford expedition and I'm having problems starting and running it. When I try to start it sometimes it won't start

So I have a 2005 Ford expedition and I'm having problems starting and running it. When I try to start it sometimes it won't start

My car has an automatic transmission. The check engine, check Gage and battery lights are on when it shuts off. If it does start when you put it in gear or try to review the engine at all then it shuts off and those lights come on.

3. So I have a 2005 Ford expedition and I'm having problems starting and running it. When I try to start it sometimes it won't start