Q: Smoke started coming out of my Jeep engine. I stopped driving, had a look, I believe my serpentine drive belt has snapped.

smoke started coming out of my jeep engine as I was driving.. It smelt like burning oil i stopped driving, I had a look I could see a belt had snapped,i believe my serpentine drive belt that has snapped The coolant light had come on but the engine temperature gauge was in normal range. Is my engine ruined?

3. Smoke started coming out of my Jeep engine. I stopped driving, had a look, I believe my serpentine drive belt has snapped.