Q: Smoke started coming out of my Jeep engine. I stopped driving, had a look, I believe my serpentine drive belt has snapped.

smoke started coming out of my jeep engine as I was driving.. It smelt like burning oil i stopped driving, I had a look I could see a belt had snapped,i believe my serpentine drive belt that has snapped The coolant light had come on but the engine temperature gauge was in normal range. Is my engine ruined?

• Smoke started coming out of my Jeep engine. I stopped driving, had a look, I believe my serpentine drive belt has snapped.