Q: Smoke smell

Any tips on getting out the smoke smell from the previous owner?

Q: Battery light on, temperature gauge maxed out, A/C system not working correctly

Hi, thanks for writing in. What you are describing happened to me personally a few weeks ago. It sounds like one (or both) of the accessory drive belt(s) that turn your alternator, water pump, and power steering pump is...

Q: Throttle control warning light coming on

Hello, If the throttle control warning light is on and the truck has no power, it means that there is a malfunction. Specifically in the throttle body, and the computer does not know how much gas the car needs in...

Q: Need to reattach the rear muffler

You can visit a local mechanic or take it to a local exhaust shop - whatever is best for you. If a bolt broke then it may be as simple as putting in another bolt, but I do not think...