Q: Smelling gas back of my car

After I cut my car off I smell gas coming from the rear of the car.

3. Smelling gas back of my car

Q: Q: My car will not go over 20 mph.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure regulator and make sure that its working and plugged in. Put a fuel pressure tester on the fuel rail and make sure that there is good fuel pressure of 45 to 65 psi. If...

Q: I took the engine out of a 2007 malibu and put it into a 2005 cobolt and now it won't start.

Hi there. Check all of the sensors to the engine and make sure that all of them are connected. Check the computer and see if there is an wires disconnected to it. A loose wire or a sensor to the...

Q: No start without starting fluid.

Hi there. As long as your fuel pressure is at or above 50 psi then the fuel system should not be the issue. Most of the time this is caused by a bad crankshaft position sensor. This sensor will stop...