Q: Smelling fuel inside car and smoke coming from the engine.

I recently had services done on my car for installing new engine mounts because my engine was sagging to the left and fuel system cleaning from Firestone. Two days later, I'm smelling fuel inside of my car and my engine is starting to smoke when I drive. What should I do? What services do I need to stop this from happening again? Also, whenever I get gas, the pump is jerking meaning it won't receive the full amount without me pumping it 100 times. Thank you!

A: Hello. If you just had all of these service...

Hello. If you just had all of these services done, then you should take the vehicle back to that shop. It sounds like they may not have properly reconnected everything in the fuel system when they serviced the injectors. It also sounds like they may have left something else loose that is allowing oil to get onto the engine which will cause the smoke. I would take it back to the shop. If you want a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the smell and make any repairs that are needed.