Q: Smell coming from my AC

Smell coming from ac when we turn it on

3. Smell coming from my AC

Q: Q: AC not getting cold

In many cases with new cars, a low refrigerant charge can cause your symptoms. You must visit a repair facility or hire a technician certified for working with the substances found in the air conditioning system. The trained professional will...

Q: My car was overheating won't start after we fix it

Check for diagnostic trouble codes. Overheating has the potential to cause head gasket leaks and valve and piston damage. You should measure cylinder compression to first be sure that the engine is basically mechanically sound. If cylinder compression is normal,...

Q: Heat only works when accelerating

Hello. I suspect the heater control valve is the culprit here. Most likely only opening partially. By only being partially open, it allows more hot water to circulate when the engine load and RPM are higher, as when you accelerate,...