Q: Coolant leaking

my car has a coolant leakage but it does not run hot or anything. it seems as it does not leak as much because fluid is still in my radiator cap and jug and has not went down from driving today. would it be possible to drive 100 miles where my father lives so her can fix this problems it also smokes a little from the fluid touching the hotter areas under the hood

It would not be recommended to drive your car for 100 miles with coolant leaking. Generally coolant leaks can be very unpredictable ranging from getting progressively worse over time to instantly getting worse very quickly. The risk of driving this far of a distance is that in the event that the leak gets much worse, this may leave you stranded with major engine damage with very little warning.

3. Coolant leaking