Q: Q: Small leak from hose

I have a small leak from a hose under my engine. It might be the tranny line.

3. Q: Small leak from hose

Q: Inside door handle won't open door

Hello. The door latch is the common cause of this on your vehicle. The latch fails and breaks causing the handle to not do anything when you try opening it. It may be the handle itself, but that is not...

Q: What Causes Car Hoses to Swell Up?

Radiator and heater hoses are the most commonly overlooked maintenance items on a vehicle. Since most deterioration starts from the inside, it is very easy for amateur and professional people to not see an upcoming failure. Automotive hoses are...

Q: Is 182K miles on 08 Jeep Commander with hemi a problem to worry? (a lot of highway-30K/year for 5 years.)

Hi there. The hemi engines are designed to run for about 300K miles before needing any rebuilding. If the engine is running strong and has no problems, then I would not worry about the engine. I would, however, check the...