Q: Small leak from hose

I have a small leak from a hose under my engine. It might be the tranny line.

A transmission line would be the most likely part that has failed based on the location you described. If your transmission fluid is leaking, I would have this issue fixed as soon as possible because if you loose too much, you could get stranded somewhere. My best recommendation to you would be to have your transmission lines inspected by a qualified professional. If they are leaking, have the repair done to avoid further transmission damage and the possibility of breaking down on the side of the road.

3. Small leak from hose