Q: Small fluid leak in front after car is shut off and sits,temperature gauge rising.

I saw a small stream of fluid running from front of car in the morning. Drove a while hit heavy stop and go traffic and temperature gauge started to rise when stopping and balance back to regular operating temperature when moving at regular speed.

A: You should have the cooling system pressure...

You should have the cooling system pressure and leak checked to locate the leak in the cooling system and also check to see why your engine ran hotter than normal. This overheating inspection will locate the leak and then a quote can be done to repair the leak. You may have a radiator leaking at one of the hose connections or the radiator is leaking from a hole in it.