Q: Small electrical problems with my lights.

I have a couple of small electrical problems. The rear driver's side brake light and turn signal only work intermittently. I believe it might be a problem with the bulb assembly or wiring at the lights. I can sometimes get it to work when I have it out by moving around. I've tried replacing the bulbs and the fuse, but the problem still persists.

Usually a bulb that works intermittently has a shorted filament. In this case, the bulb just needs to be replaced. However, if you have already replaced the bulb, my guess is that the socket is corroded or damaged. A new socket can be wired in by a professional, like one from YourMechanic.