Q: Slow leak on rear tire

The rear tire on the driver side had a slow leak, i pump the air up to all tire up to 37 psi, the next morning all tire had the same psi except one, and the one leaking had drop to 32 psi. So my question is that, is it the tire had a hole? The valve stem need to replace? Or the rim problem?

This is somewhat common on many cars. This can be related to the tire itself, the valve stem leaking or the rim simply not sealing on the tire properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your leaking tire.