Q: Slow leak causing oil light to come on.

Looks like two hoses leading from the top of the engine to the radiator are leaking. Even though the leak is slow, it is enough that every two weeks the oil light comes on when I have to make a sudden stop or sharp turn.

Hi there. The problem you are describing may be two different issues. The first is a possible coolant leak from the two hoses and the other is the oil light coming on when you make sudden stops. The coolant hoses may need to be replaced and make sure to have the system pressure tested by a mechanic to verify the leaking source. The other issue may be that you are low on oil and when you make sudden stops your low oil sensor indicates low oil. You should get an oil leak inspection from a qualified mechanic.