Q: slow cranking randomly

Hello I have a 06 nissan altima 2.5, and its has a slow cranking problem but it does it randomly, i have changed the starter, spark plug, ignition coil, camshaft and crankshaft sensor and it still is acting up, sometimes it cranks fine and other times i have to crank it twice, can you help??? My car has 148000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission. the fuel pump works well, pls help i need it

A: You will have to have the fuel pressure tes...

You will have to have the fuel pressure tested to see if the system is holding fuel pressure at the injectors after you shut it off and see if the fuel pressure meets specifications. If the fuel pressure leaks down, then the fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator will need to be isolated and tested for leaking down fuel pressure back to the tank after you shut it off. This test is for checking whether the engine is displaying a crank no start or a slow start. If the engine turns slow like it has a weak battery, then check the battery under a load and all cables. If you want these tests done for you, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the hard starting issue and assist you with a repair.