Q: Slip indicator lite stays on in dry conditions. Car does not respond to accelerator

I can hear a pitch difference in engine when the slip indicator comes on. If it stays on long enough I can push the accelerator to floor and only go a few mph

The slip indicator should come on when the accelerator control system senses wheel spin. One of the jobs of the stability control system to keep you from applying throttle when the wheels are slipping, because that only makes wheel slip worse. The light can also come on to indicate a malfunction in the stability control. You probably have a sensor malfunction that is leading the controller to believe that you are in a wheel slip situation and it is regulating your throttle motor accordingly. You will need to have the codes read on your car. A generic scanner like the ones they use at the auto parts stores will not do the trick because all of the systems will need to be scanned. It needs to be done by a VW factory of a VAG COM or some other VW-Audi Specific scan tool. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office with the right equipment to scan your car’s diagnostic system and see what can be done.

3. Slip indicator lite stays on in dry conditions. Car does not respond to accelerator