Q: Slightly jerks

My car slightly jerks when I'm at a complete stop and when I accelerate it mainly happens when I'm driving 40 to 60 miles an hour. It also happens when I let go of the gas and try to accelerate again. Any body have an idea of what could be causing this?

Hello there. In many cases, when your car has acceleration issues like this, it’s caused by a fuel or ignition system failure. Some of the common sources of this issue are dirty or clogged fuel filters, fuel injectors, air filter or throttle body. When spark plugs begin to wear out, this is also a possible cause. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

3. Slightly jerks