Q: Siri where is my water pump going out

is my water pump going out ?i had a power steering leak and I put stop leak for power steering fluid in I drained it the reservoir and then I refilled it and it still having trouble steering then it overheated replace the thermostat but didn't fix the problem for the overheating so does it sound like it could be a water pumpif it's a water pump how do I know

Engine overheating can be caused by low coolant level, trapped air in the coolant system, inadequate drive belt tension on the water pump, a broken water pump impeller, a faulty radiator cap, a partially plugged radiator, collapsed radiator hoses, a faulty thermostat, inoperable cooling fans, a bad fan switch, and other causes external to the cooling system such as engine running conditions and even under inflated tires or dragging brakes. If you desire that your vehicle’s overheating problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.