Q: Since I already been told it's the power steering motor,can you give me a ball park price on how much it would be to have fixed,,i

How much for a power steering motor,been told by mechanic and I need a 2nd opinion

Hi Tracy. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I have forwarded your question to our sales department, so they can look up the cost of your replacement power steering motor and what the costs will be for replacement. They should be contacting you rather soon.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for the power steering motor for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online to Request a Quote. You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or reply to this email.

Best regards,

Amarilis YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. Since I already been told it's the power steering motor,can you give me a ball park price on how much it would be to have fixed,,i