Q: Since day one-21/2 months since I got new Grand Cherokee, the brakes have felt spongy-dealership says brakes are reacting ok.

Bought new Grand Cherokee-2017, in late November 2016, had truck built. After taking possession and driving home, the brakes felt soft, spongy, like I had to apply extra foot pressure in bringing truck to a stop. Feel uneasy when coming down a hill and have to stop at a light. Informed the dealership, and mechanic said the brakes were fine. I have had seven Grand Cherkoee's since 2000, and again these brakes feel soft what should I do?. The truck has a little over 5000 miles on it, mostly expressway driving, I commute to work driving 70 miles round trip each day.

3. Since day one-21/2 months since I got new Grand Cherokee, the brakes have felt spongy-dealership says brakes are reacting ok.