Q: Silverado only turn on when I press brakes

2001 Silverado . I need to press the brakes for the truck to turn on other wise it doesn't start

3. Silverado only turn on when I press brakes

Q: Q: Steering wheel making noise

The power steering fluid on these vehicles gets too thick in cold temperatures and may blow any of the components or hoses in the system. The fix is to fix any broken component and flush and fill with new lower...

Q: Q: Catalytic converter

I would first check with another exhaust shop to get a second opinion. Sometimes the metal used or the flex pipe location will not allow a new pipe to be welded in.

Q: Q: Leaking power steering fluid

The most common power steering leak on your particular vehicle is from the high pressure hose / line and then the power steering pump. Look for obvious signs of a leak such as loose lines, broken lines, or a failed...