Q: side window came loose

My third row side window came loose from the bar of the car on the driver’s side. The window flapped whenever I closed the door because of pressure inside the car. It looked as if the glue separarted from the window, because I can see the round glue mark inside the window. How can I fix this?

In this situation, you will need to call out an automotive glass repair company to come and replace or repair the glass for you. This is the only way to get the glass repaired for your window so that you can safely get back on the road again.