Q: Side mirror heaters

Side mirror are not heating up when I press the defrost button it blinks

3. Side mirror heaters

Q: Why car is sluggish starting?

Hello, There are many different things that could potentially contribute to your car starting sluggishly, however I would recommend starting with checking the most common things like the starter, starter relay and starter solenoid. These are things that may not...

Q: I might be having transmission issues but then i think it could be a engine problem.

Hello, From what you describe it appears that whatever problem your vehicle may be experiencing has caused it to go into limp mode. Limp mode is a precautionary mode where the power and speed of the vehicle are severely limited....

Q: High idling on cold start

Hi there thanks for writing in about your 2006 Lincoln Zephyr. This sounds like a failing idle air control valve issue. If this is confirmed, and the valve is replaced, there is also a 'relearning" process for the engine management...