Q: shuts off in park and screeches and knocks

barely stays idieling/shuts off in park. making screeching and knocking noises

3. shuts off in park and screeches and knocks

Q: Exhaust manifold bright red when car is on

Hi there. An exhaust manifold that reaches high temperatures is a sign of a blockage in your exhaust system. This blockage stops excess emissions to be burned off. The excess fuel and carbon will build up causing your manifold to...

Q: My muffler fell off.

There are two issues with missing mufflers: the noise and the possibility of carbon monoxide poisoning. Generally, it is not recommended to drive a vehicle with any missing, or deficient, exhaust system components. So, the issue is personal safety, not...

Q: Evap vent valve has oil coming from it.

Is the check engine light on for a problem with the evap system vent valve? The fuel tank may have been overfilled. The evap canister has charcoal inside and if the fuel was overfilled it may be coming out of...