Q: shuts off in park and screeches and knocks

barely stays idieling/shuts off in park. making screeching and knocking noises

Unfortunately it would be difficult to give you an idea from a distance. Dozens of components can cause stalling and poor running. Worn spark plugs, clogged fuel filter or injectors, weak fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator, bad ignition coil(s), bad engine control unit or powertrain control module, bad coolant, crank, cam, or throttle position sensors. Any one or more of these components - as well as a dozen others - can be the cause of your issues. Screeching and knocking sounds can be signs of severe mechanical issues with the engine as well.

It may be best to have a certified technician look into the stalling and noise issues as soon as possible.

3. shuts off in park and screeches and knocks