Q: Shuts off after cranking

2001 jeep grand Cherokee Laredo cranks fine when I let off gas it shuts off, can drive it, runs great, but have to keep foot on gas pedal just a hair, and foot on break at stop sign, what's wrong?

There are a couple of things that could be wrong. You may have a clogged fuel filter causing your fuel not to flow properly. The other possibility might be that you have an idle problem. I have seen the same issue many times where a car just needs the idle increased. I hope this helps and if you still need help, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to look into this stalling issue.

3. Shuts off after cranking