Q: Shuddering while shifting, ocassional starting issues. 2000 Mazda B4000

The truck has troubles starting when the engine is still cold. It usually occurs on the first startup in the morning after it sat for the night. However, If I turn the key in the ignition and keep it in the starting position for a while, the car would quickly start up. Also, I've noticed that the truck start shuddering in the area of drivetrain, when I'm increasing the speed usually from being stopped at the traffic light. The shifting from first into second gear is kind or rough. This shuddering also occurs if I brake hard or during downshifting to first gear as well. What kind of repairs could I expect to be needed?

3. Shuddering while shifting, ocassional starting issues. 2000 Mazda B4000