Q: Q: Transmission problem?

When it rains the engine reduces power then won't start

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: Starting disabled service throttle. That's all it says, it wont start, what do I do ?

From what you've described, it sounds like you have a problem with your electronic throttle control system. Make sure your battery is good, if it is you may need to replace your throttle control valve to fix this issue in...

Q: Car begins to shake at or about 50 mph. It's almost like a motor mount maybe broken. Could that be the issue?

Hello there, many faults will cause a vibration above 50MPH in your 2009 Chevrolet Malibu. It is great you have noticed the vibration is not in the steering wheel, as this rules out potential issues. The vibration is not likely...

Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

A non working air conditioner is a concern for me, especially in a bigger vehicle like your Tahoe where it can get pretty hot. I see here that you noticed that the A/C condenser clutch is not operating and that...