Q: Q: Transmission problem?

When it rains the engine reduces power then won't start

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: Throttle body sensor

The throttle position sensor is an important input that the onboard computer uses to determine the proper amount of fuel to be added. A failing sensor can cause loss of fuel milage, engine stumbling, and reduced engine output are just...

Q: Q: Engine

You should go with the same motor you had originally. If not you will run into fit problems and computer issues with the sensors after you try to start it. There will be less problems by going with same motor....

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...