Q: Q: Transmission problem?

When it rains the engine reduces power then won't start

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: Code reading p0010 camshaft changed that having same problem car starts but don't stay running sometimes can it be sensors solend

A p0010 fault code does show that there is a problem with the camshaft actuator valve control circuit. This code is set when the computer is commanding a certain position for the actuator on the camshaft, but it is not...

Q: Q: Car coolant leak

The main cause of coolant leaking from this vehicle is a crack in the radiator. If the coolant is leaking from the front of the motor, then this may be a leak in your water pump. I would suggest having...

Q: Q: Crank no start

Hi there. The issue seems to have a misfire with the spark plugs and wires. The smoke that is coming out of the breather on the intake or valve covers is caused by the fuel burning on the exhaust stroke....