Q: Shudder from a WOT at about 20-25, now the OD light blinks, shifts hard from 1st-2nd and 4th-5th

I got a used Transmission with about 120,000 installed by a small shop. It shifted well for about 4 months I never really drove hard or anything until this instance. I was behind a turning vehicle on the highway so I slowed to around 20-25 then floored it to take off again. That's when I felt a shutter/shake, ( it was under a mile to home) then the OD light started flashing, although I made it home. The next morning going to work I noticed the light still flashing and it shifted hard between 1st-2nd and 4th-5th. The rest of the gears seem to be fine. After I drove home after work I parked it. I know enough to park it before I really break it. I was asking to see if there was enough of these stories to narrow down my trouble shooting process. I've been reading forums from the explorerforum website but never got a straight answer. I was hoping Torque converter, shifting solenoids or even just low fluid or fluid flush.

3. Shudder from a WOT at about 20-25, now the OD light blinks, shifts hard from 1st-2nd and 4th-5th