I recently had a oil pan gasket and oil pressure sensor put on car because of leakage. I believe oil residue from it maybe laying on some parts somewhere because when i drive it .I can see that it is burning off of something. i want to know is it safe to power wash under your hood to clean where i may see burning from.

Using a power washer under your hood is not necessarily a good idea. The pressure behind the water can easily force it into wiring connectors or electrical components, and can cause corrosion and failure of these connectors and components. You can try washing the engine with a degreaser and a low pressure water wash. This may help some. You could also bring the car to a car detail place that does engine bay cleanings, and specifically tell them that you would like them to clean the oil areas but not to get any water in electrical connectors. Some will oblige and do their best to clean just the affected areas.

For any future repairs, you can have a qualified technician form YourMechanic perform them, with the added bonus that they clean up the repair site after the job is finished to verify the integrity of the repair.