Q: Should the green part under the battery in the smart key slide out or should it be glued in the key?

Should the green part under the battery in the smart key slide out or should it be glued in the key? Please answer in much detail as possible. Thanks in advance!

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I found this great YouTube video on how the key fob comes apart. It shows that the green chip board will slide out, if done carefully. Hope this helps and good luck!

3. Should the green part under the battery in the smart key slide out or should it be glued in the key?