Q: Should I put the AWD button on during a snow storm?

I need to know should I drive down the road in a snow storm with my AWD button on lock

3. Should I put the AWD button on during a snow storm?

Q: Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed in case it is even in the way. To remove the antenna, simple grip it at the bottom and rotate it counterclockwise. To re-install the antenna, place it on the base and rotate clockwise.

Q: How do I use the front reading lights?

The front reading lights are available so that you can have light in the cabin of your vehicle even when it is dark out. They also double as the courtesy lights when your car is unlocked. The front reading lights...

Q: I was driving in the rain and when i went through a dip full of watter, water splashed into my car n got my feet all wet... the wa

Vehicles are far from waterproof in all circumstances. When the vehicle is designed the structure is engineered to keep rain out and most water sprayed from the wheel well areas but if you enter standing water of significant depth, some...