Q: Should I put the AWD button on during a snow storm?

I need to know should I drive down the road in a snow storm with my AWD button on lock

You should keep the system in automatic mode and only put into lock AWD when you are in an off road or get into a slippery situation on the road. Like if you cannotget up an icy road or you slide off the road without it. On hard pavement keep it in auto mode. Your vehicle manual and visor should state the best uses for full lock position. Damage can occur to transfer case gears when in lock position on hard dry pavement.

3. Should I put the AWD button on during a snow storm?