Q: Should i just put oil in it

I was driving down the road and the oil light lit up saying oil maintenance red triangle red light

3. Should i just put oil in it

Q: How often does a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro V8 need an oil change?

GM recommends that you change the oil in your Camaro every 7,500 miles. The following is a link to additional recommended service intervals for your 2015 Camaro for your reference that our experts here at YourMechanic are also able to...

Q: I have 2007 LS 460 when driving the highway it will pulsate when brake is applied

The pulsating from the brakes are usually caused by the front rotors which are warped and will vibrate the steering while braking. You should have the brakes inspected and brake rotor run out checked using a dial indicator. You will...

Q: New tires shaking with acceleration

Your car may be shaking during acceleration for many reasons. First, it is possible that the new tires were not inspected correctly. Some other reasons include issues with the suspension and steering. I would recommend having a certified mechanic inspect...