Q: Should I get one

Wondering if it's a bad idea to pick up a two year old Cadillac ATS with low mileage. Never owned a domestic. Is it super expensive to maintain?

Hello. When it comes to foreign or domestic cars, it really comes down to the previous owner and how well the vehicle was maintained. I believe that any vehicle will last as long as it is properly maintained and not driven like a race car. Domestic vehicles can actually be very good and reliable cars if they have been properly maintained. The best thing to do is to get a pre-purchase inspection performed on the vehicle by a qualified professional from YourMechanic to determine if any maintenance is necessary. If the vehicle turns out to be in good shape after the inspection is performed, the vehicle should be fairly reliable.

3. Should I get one