Q: SHould i change my ignition coil

SHouldi change my igniion coil

3. SHould i change my ignition coil

Q: Car went backwards when I had it in drive.

This is a known issue in the Volkswagon Jetta transmission. Converter drain back is a situation where the automatic transmission fluid drains back into the transmission pan causing this kind of a reaction. Some of this is normal, but not...

Q: What does the tire pressure monitoring system do?

Your Honda Accord is equipped with a range of sensors designed to make driving safer and more convenient. One of those is the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). The TPMS does just one thing – it monitors the air pressure...

Q: I replaced 2 spark plugs in cylinder 5 to fix a misfire.

Leaking valve covers on this engine allow oil down into the spark plug recesses as you note. Besides shorting the plug, the oil degrades the boot portion of the coil which plugs onto the spark plug, creating other opportunities for...