Q: SHould i change my ignition coil

SHouldi change my igniion coil

3. SHould i change my ignition coil

Q: Loud clicking while driving

Hi there. I wouldn’t wait to have your car looked at. You may very well have a wheel coming off. A loose wheel, or a worn wheel bearing can make a clicking noise and a wobble. If you need further...

Q: How many rotors does a 2001 Honda Accord LX have?

This year of Honda Accord came equipped with either rear drum or rear disc brakes. Your vehicle would need to be inspected to see what it was equipped with.

Q: misfire cylinder 2 & 3

It sounds to me that you almost have the complete problem solved. If you still have a coil connector that is broke, then I would get this replaced along with the cam sensor and crank sensors replaced. The coil connection...