Q: SHould i change my ignition coil

SHouldi change my igniion coil

3. SHould i change my ignition coil

Q: Transmission gets stuck, reverse issues, delay in shifting

Hello. From your description it sounds like the transmission is beginning to fail. The second clutch pack fails or the sun shell cracks keeping the gear from engaging. I typically remove the transmission pan and inspect the fluid. If there...

Q: How do I deactivate the auto call transfer function on the HandsFreeLink?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system can automatically transfer a call from your cell phone to the car if the key is set to I or II. However, you can change it so that the system doesn’t automatically transfer the call. To...

Q: Ignition Coil- One Dead coil

If you find the coils easy to change, then you can replace only the one you need. If you find you have a lot of work to get to them, then replace all of them at the same time to...