Q: SHould i change my ignition coil

SHouldi change my igniion coil

You should change the ignition coil if it is not firing a spark for you causing a misfire.

3. SHould i change my ignition coil

Q: can i put my catalytic converter from my 2000 dodge caravan on my 2002 town and country van

If it fits you can use it, but if following the letter of the law, it is not legal to use a used converter. This is where you may have a hard time finding a business to replace the parts...

Q: Windshield wipers not spraying fluid just clicks.

Hi there. What you are describing is an indication of either a clogged washer fluid tube or a faulty washer fluid motor. The best way to diagnose this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location...

Q: 86 GMC 305 quits firing occasionally

This car is very old. Personally, I'd just go and get a rebuilt distributor. Most companies sell the rebuilt distributors with the lifetime warranty. They don't cost that much. Replace your entire distributor assembly. If that doesn't fix it,...