Q: Should i buy this car

it drives it has no heat no ac wheel bearing or steering rod needs to be replaced

The major issue with the car you are writing in about is the poor fuel economy. This vehicle attains less than 20 MPG which makes the vehicle uneconomical for most individuals and families. In addition, of course, you have some significant repairs, especially when you consider that air conditioning is not really an option these days given the heat that develops in a modern vehicle in most U.S. climate zones. If you do still want the vehicle, perhaps for restoration purposes which is a great and worthy idea, just be sure you discount the price enough to cover the cost of the repairs as well as "hidden" problems. Also, due to the possibility of extensive corrosion on critical fuel and brake line tubing on the vehicle consider requesting a pre-purchase vehicle inspection so that you can completely understand the physical condition of the vehicle. On the plus side, it is a large car which affords relatively more protection in the event of a crash. Please let us know if you have further concerns or if you want a more tailored suggestion of what might be a good vehicle for your personal circumstances and needs.