Q: Should I buy this car ?

Hi so I really need your honest opinion and help this could save me a alot It money if you have concerns about this car so I plan on going and hopefully buying this car but I need a mechanics reference this is the link to the car https://www.autolist.com/mercedes+benz-c+class#vin=WDDGF81X38F137228 it has wear and tear on the side door buttons and wear and tear on the stereo in the middle could you explain that this car only has 48k miles so it wasn't used that much that I would think wear and tear would come in and this is the car fax check this for me and look for any signs for maybe an odometer roll back. Get back to me I really appreciate it thanks! Buying from a dealer btw https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx

Hi there. The wear and tear could be cause by hand lotion, sanitizer, etc.. Many of the chemicals that we put on our hands gets transferred to the components we touch, including our faces, ewww. As for whether you should buy or fly, that is entirely up to you. The best policy is to have a pre-purchase inspection performed and use this as a baseline of intended value or a negotiating tool, the choice is yours. Your Mechanic offers an extensive pre-purchase inspection that is worth the investment. Any reputable seller will have no concerns about a pre-purchase inspection. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a pre-purchase inspection.

3. Should I buy this car ?