Q: Should I buy a car with a All-Trac advancetrac light on?how much would I be to fix on a 2000 Lincoln ls

Should I buy a car with All-Trac advancetrac light on and how much would it be to fix it ?

The advance trac is the traction control system on the vehicle. Unless the vehicle has severely worn tires, the traction control not working should not be too big of an issue. I say this because vehicles were manufactured for decades without the use of this technology and were still able to commute safely using safe driving practices. Many times this light is accompanied by an ABS light. If so, the most likely cause of the issue is a faulty wheel speed sensor or hub/wheel bearing assembly depending on the design of the sensor. I would recommend having a pre-purchase inspection performed before buying to determine what other issues may be present before making a purchase decision. Consider YourMechanic as these services can be performed almost anywhere.

3. Should I buy a car with a All-Trac advancetrac light on?how much would I be to fix on a 2000 Lincoln ls